Monday, October 13, 2014

From the blogger (author, writer, artist, whathaveyou)

To whoever may be reading this (yes, all three of you):

Sorry about the lack of posts. Something happened.

Something called school.

I know, I should have been prepared.  After all, it's not like I didn't know it was coming.  It comes, every August, and it lasts for a harrowing ten months.

I should have had posts written up and stacked like ammo.  Like what doomsday preppers have in their cellars.  But I didn't.  I started doing... classroom prep.

But have no fear, my three intrepid readers.  Or four.  (Do any of you have more than one personality?)  More will come.

I should have some kind of visual here, but alas, I have none.  All my visuals have gone into PowerPoint presentations for my students.  Because, you know, reading books by themselves and then talking about them is so... boring.

Gotta go.  I'm writing book three.  Book two will soon be posted.  In fact, my next post will be a preview of the cover for book two.

See?  I put it in writing.  Now I have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment